North Carolina law requires that we give our homeschool a name, and I'm looking for suggestions. Here's the state's advice on picking a name:
1. Something that sounds "academic" in case we decide to homeschool through high school and the name ends up on college applications
2. Don't use your name or your kids' names
3. Don't use these words: Charter, college, elementary, family, grade, grammar, high, home, incorporated (or inc.), junior, kindergarten, lower, middle, primary, public, residence, schooling, secondary, seminary, senior, the, university or upper
4. Don't use your street name, in case you move
5. Can't exceed 30 characters (including spaces)
If we can't come up with a name, the state will assign us the very catchy title "Horner School." We can do better! Let's hear your suggestions. Mom, just click the "comments" button rather than e-mailing me separately.